General Purchase Conditions
The Website offers the online purchase service, which is a 24-hour service, simple, direct and with all the advantages of having a wide catalog of updated products available from anywhere through an Internet connection.
All prices are in Euros and in accordance with current regulations, any purchase made through the Website will be subject to Value Added Tax (VAT), and this amount is included in the price.
Orders destined for the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla are exempt from VAT by application of the provisions of article 146 of Directive 2006/112, without prejudice to the application of the corresponding taxes and tariffs in accordance with current regulations. in each one of them. Regarding international shipments, taxes are automatically applied depending on the country from which the shipment is made.
The Owner reserves the right to reject an order from any User with whom they have a dispute or there have been problems in paying for previous purchases.
- User Obligations
Any User who makes a purchase through this Website declares to be of legal age and, where appropriate, with full capacity to use means of payment and that they have sufficient funds to cover all costs resulting from the purchase of products, the User also declares to fully and unreservedly accept all the conditions of this Legal Notice.
The User can establish one or several purchase requests for products or services offered through the Website.
- Send conditions
All orders placed will be sent by the following courier companies, depending on the destination: CTT Express, Seur, Inpost and Ups, and will have a delivery time depending on the destination.
Currently, we do not ship to the following countries and territories: Angola, Brunei, Central African Republic, Chad, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Guadeloupe, Laos, Liberia, Martinique, Mauritius, Myanmar, Republic of the Congo, Reunion, Samoa, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Sudan, Tajikistan, East Timor, Turkmenistan, Yemen.
Orders are not managed or delivered on weekends and holidays.
Shipping costs will be reflected at the time of purchase and will depend on the destination and weight of the package.
The additional transport costs caused by the declaration of an incorrect or incomplete address are the sole responsibility of the User.
- Payment methods and Security
In compliance with Delegated Regulation (EU) 2018/389 of the Commission, of November 27, 2017, which complements Directive (EU) 2015/2366 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of November 25, 2015, on payment services in the internal market, the User who makes an online payment transaction must do so through reinforced authentication. Depending on the payment method chosen and the economic value, with the exceptions contemplated in the Directive, the User must provide a second identification factor before placing an order, such as a PIN code that the User will receive on his mobile phone and that you must enter to validate your purchase.
According to the PSD2 policy, strong authentication exists when at least two of the following are used for authentication:
- Knowledge (something that only the User knows, for example, password, PIN code, access data, etc.)
- Possession (something that only the User has, for example, a mobile where an SMS arrives to verify the operation, email address, etc.)
- Inherence (something that the User is, for example, the possibility of biometric verification, either by fingerprint, facial recognition, etc.)
These elements are independent of each other. In other words, that the violation of one does not compromise the reliability of the others, and that the confidentiality of the identification data is always protected.
For the convenience of the User, we provide different ways to make the payment:
1) Bank transfer.
- Once the order is made, the bank details are provided to make the deposit or transfer for the amount of the purchase made, and the personal details of first name, last name and identity document must be indicated. Only deposits in Euros will be accepted. The order will be processed once the account amount has been received.
- With this form of payment, no commission is paid.
2) Credit card.
- This form of payment is immediate, totally secure and verified by secure servers in the payment gateway. In no case will the credit card details be revealed.
- Accepted cards are: Visa, 4B, American Express, Amex, Maestro and Master Card.
- Only secure credit cards will be accepted to avoid any possible risk or fraud. Secured cards are associated with security keys and, at the end of the payment, it is transferred to the payment gateway of the bank, where these keys must be entered. If you do not have a secure card for online payments, the bank must provide the necessary information and passwords.
- Secure payment solution that allows buyers and companies to send and receive money online. By selecting this method when finalizing the order, the User will directly access the PayPal Website. You do not need to enter bank details, it is only required that you have a PayPal account created and you can make payments by entering only your email and password, you can also create the account at the moment or make the payment directly by entering the credit card information. The data entered on the PayPal website are not communicated.
More information at www.paypal.es
- It is a service that allows you to send and receive money through your mobile phone.
- In order to use Bizum as a means of payment, the User must request a password from their bank's app. It is a unique 4-digit password, similar to a card PIN. Next, the telephone number and Bizum password must be indicated. The bank will send a code that must be entered to validate the purchase. Finally, once the payment is authorized, the amount will be charged to the associated bank account.
5) Apple Pay
- With Apple Pay you can make purchases from iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch or Mac devices. When making the purchase, Apple Pay uses a specific device number and a unique transaction code. In this way, the bank card number is never stored on your device or on the Card Holder's servers and Apple never shares it with businesses.
- Apple Pay uses two-factor authentication using Face ID or Touch ID. This means there's no need to confirm purchases with codes, secret questions, or passwords.
- Google Pay is a platform developed by Google for use in payment systems from mobile devices, offering users the ability to make payments with Android devices, tablets or smartwatches.
- To make purchases, your phone must support NFC (Near Field Communication) and HCE (Host Card Emulation). Users can add payment cards by taking a photo of the card or entering card information manually.
- Google Pay uses strong security measures that continuously and automatically protect your account and personal information from any threat.
- Shop Pay is an expedited checkout process that allows Users to save their email address, credit card, shipping and billing information so they can complete their transaction faster the next time they are directed to the Shop Pay screen. Shopify.
- The User's shipping and billing information is stored securely on Shopify servers that comply with PCI standards, and is only shared with the Owner if an order is placed.
- Provides direct payments, post-delivery payment options, and installment payments.
- Allows Users to pay at the time and in the way that is most comfortable.
For any query regarding payment methods, we thank the user for contacting the User service.
The guarantee of the products will be that of the manufacturers, according to the current legislation of each product, indicated in the particular cases in the description of the product. If the User has any query about guarantees or needs to claim about any product purchased on this Website, they can contact the Owner for processing.
5.1 Functional guarantee
All items sold are brand new and come with a 3-year manufacturer's warranty.
The Holder provides support and manages the processing of the guarantee with the manufacturer during the entire period. The Holder guarantees the existence of an adequate technical service, as well as spare parts for a minimum period of ten years from when the good is no longer manufactured. It is totally forbidden to increase the price of spare parts in the repair. The period derived from the guarantee with respect to lack of conformity will be 5 years.
There will be a period of two years during which it will be assumed that, if the User discovers that the goods do not comply with the contract, they were not at the time of delivery either, provided that the Holder does not prove otherwise.
In those cases in which the good is repaired or replaced, or any other corrective measure for the lack of conformity, the terms of the legal guarantee will be suspended, from the moment the User makes the good or service available to the Owner and until it is delivered again to the User, already satisfied.
Regardless of the interruption of the limitation period, the Holder is liable for the entire year that follows the delivery of the good or service, already in conformity, for the new lacks of conformity that are related to those that motivated the repair or replacement in the first place. place, since it will be presumed that it is the same fault.
For the validity of the guarantee, the User must keep all the documentation of the device in addition to the invoice that he receives.
In the event of a breakdown within the warranty period, you must first inform email@example.com of the problem exclusively by email, indicating the order number. You can also accompany photographs or any data that helps to understand the problem.
Any fault must be evaluated to determine if it is a manufacturing defect or due to improper use and later the steps to follow to solve the problem will be reported.
- Right of withdrawal
In compliance with Law 3/2014, of March 27, which modifies the consolidated text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, approved by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, the User's right of withdrawal is reported.
6.1 When the User is a consumer and the contract is entered into without the simultaneous physical presence of the User and the Holder (distance selling), the User will enjoy the right of withdrawal described in this section, with the exceptions provided for in article 103.
6.2 Information to the consumer and user on the right of withdrawal.
- a) The User has the right to withdraw from this contract within a period of 14 calendar days without the need for justification.
- b) The withdrawal period will expire 14 calendar days from the day the contract was signed.
- c) To exercise the right of withdrawal, the User must notify us of his decision to withdraw from the contract through an unequivocal statement (for example: a letter sent by postal mail or email) You can use the withdrawal form model that appears below , although its use is not mandatory.
- d) To meet the withdrawal period, it is enough that the communication regarding the exercise by you of this right is sent before the corresponding period expires.
- e) In the case of withdrawal by the User, the Holder will proceed to return all payments received without any undue delay and, in any case, no later than 14 calendar days from the date on which we are informed. the decision to withdraw from this contract. The Holder will use the same means of payment used by the User for the initial transaction, unless the latter has expressly provided otherwise and as long as they do not incur any expenses as a result of the refund. In the event that the User has expressly selected a delivery modality other than the least expensive ordinary delivery modality, the Holder will not be obliged to reimburse the additional costs derived from it.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- To the attention of the Holder: EXPOFLAMENCO SL; C/ Diego Fernández Herrera s/n. 11401. Jerez de la Frontera, Cádiz firstname.lastname@example.org
- I hereby inform you that I withdraw from the contract of sale of the following property: ________
- Ordered on / received on:
- User name:
- Address of the User:
- Signature (only if this form is submitted on paper):
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
6.3 The User may direct the previous form to the following addresses:
Postal mail: C/ Diego Fernández Herrera s/n. 11401. Jerez de la Frontera, Cádiz
An order will be considered delivered when the delivery receipt is signed by the User. He will have a period of 14 calendar days to make any return.
You can return or exchange a product. We recommend that it has not been used and that it is in its original packaging, with the labels in perfect condition. Otherwise, the User will be responsible for the decrease in value of the products resulting from handling other than that necessary to establish their nature, their characteristics or their operation, as established in article 108 of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, which approves the consolidated text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws.
The shipping costs of the returns will be borne by the User unless there has been any error in the shipment by The Holder and the return will be made in exchange for another product to the User's liking, if there is none at that time the value economic will be saved in a balance in favor of the User for an indefinite time, to be able to use it in any other purchase.
To make a return, the User must contact us in advance by writing an email to email@example.com, using the contact form or by calling the User service number: 956 10 47 74 and the instructions and steps to follow.
The Holder undertakes not to make available to Users an item that is not in stock except for a computer error or any other imponderable situation. In the event that this unfortunate incident could occur, the Holder undertakes to inform the User and reach a satisfactory agreement with him.
9. User Service
The User will have a User Attention service, for which he can use the contact form and an answer will be received as soon as possible (or he can use the telephone number 956 10 47 74 during business hours).
- Dispute resolution platform
Regulation (EU) no. digital dimension, by providing a European online dispute resolution platform that facilitates out-of-court dispute resolution between consumers and online merchants in an independent, impartial, transparent, efficient and equitable manner.
For this, this Website makes available to the User, a link that allows access to the online dispute resolution platform of the European Union, for any eventual dispute that may arise in consumer matters: https://ec. europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Wishlist is empty.
Your cart is empty.Return to shop