Basic information on Data Protection
Responsible party: Dove Management Consulting Inc., under the trade name ExpoFlamenco.
Purpose: Provision of the service
Legitimation: Contract execution, legitimate interest and consent of the interested party
Recipients: Legal assignments and those in charge of treatment
Rights: Access, rectification, deletion, opposition and data portability
Identity: Dove Management Consulting Inc., under the trade name ExpoFlamenco
Address: 7247 120th Street, Delta, BC, V4C 6P5, Canada.
Your personal data will be processed according to the following purposes:
– Carry out the provision of the services offered through our website and attend to requests made through the same, as well as the services provided in our physical stores.
– Likewise, we will send you promotional information about our products and activities to the email you have provided.
– The data will be kept for these purposes throughout the for the duration of the relationship with the client/user, sending them promotional information about our activities until they revoke their consent, and, once finished, during the limitation period of any responsibilities derived from the relationship.
The data we process to provide our services are as follows:
– Personal contact information
– Email (email)
– Economic data
All these personal data are mandatory to be able to provide the services we offer, otherwise it is impossible to provide them.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is to carry out the provision of the services offered through our website and in our physical stores, not being possible its fulfillment in case contrary.
We may communicate your data to the following recipients:
– The Public Administrations in the cases provided for in the Law.
– To the State Security Forces and Corps , if they request it for the prevention of any crime.
Your rights are the following: access, rectification, deletion and portability of your data, and the limitation or opposition to its treatment, the right to withdraw the consent given and the right to complain before the corresponding Control Authority.
How can you exercise your rights?
The procedure is very simple. You must send us a letter to the following address:
Dove Management Consulting Inc.
DBA – ExpoFlamenco
7247 120th Street
Delta, BC V4C 6P5
Or if you prefer, you can send us an email to email@example.com
In both cases, you must attach a photocopy of your ID or legally valid identification document.
The exercise of your rights is totally free and they are the following:
– Right to access your personal data.
– Right to rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
– Right to suppress your data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
– Right to limit the processing of data under the conditions provided in the GDPR.
– Right to object to processing.
– Right to the portability of your data.
– Right to file claims with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
Wishlist is empty.
Your cart is empty.Return to shop